torsdag 27 augusti 2015

Fakebook, my friends.

I have three best friends, it’s Angelina, Katy and Cara. I always keep a smile on my face when I’m with my best friends. We always do something funny or interesting together. We actually went to an festival in Chicago last week. It was amazing. There was lots of music, street food and roller coasters. We all love roller coasters but Cara was starting to feel sick after a couple rounds so we decided to do something else. Our favorite artist was performing that night at the festival. We all wanted to see her so we did. 

Cara has been my best friend since I was a little kid. We were together everyday and then we met Angelina. Angelina went to my birthday party by accident. I was about to turn 14 years old and Angelina found an invitation card to my birthday party in her locker at school. We still don’t know how it got there but I’m glad it did because otherwise I wouldn’t be friends with Angelina. I remember that Angelina told me that she was so nervous about my party so she decided to take her best friend with her and that friend was Katy. We all met at the party and we started to talk. Now we’ve been best friends for three years. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar