onsdag 26 augusti 2015

Fakebook, my family.

I grew up in an amazing family in New York. My dad is working at the hospital, he’s a doctor and my mom owns a big company at the upper east side. The company is about fashion and they also decide what clothes celebrities should wear on their concerts. 

I have two siblings, my sister and my twin brother. My sister is 24 years old but she doesn’t live with us anymore. She moved out a couple years ago when her boyfriend bought her a beach house in Miami. Me and my brother are twins but I don't think that we look like each other. Something that I found kind of funny is that we both have been or are models. Our model career started when we were five years old. We were supposed to model for a clothing company together but we couldn’t focus on the modeling together in that age so they splitt us up. I’m the only one in the family that still models but that wasn’t my dream job. 


My dream job was to become a famous actress and well, I am now. My family owns a beautiful house in New York but I always spend my summers in LA. The reason why I’m in Los Angeles every year is because I have many friends in Hollywood that I want to meet and because of my job as an actress. I think it’s really amazing that my dreams finally came true. I’ve wanted to be an actress since I was a little kid and now I’m 18 years old. All my friends always say that Los Angeles is the place where dreams come true, and well, they were right. Xoxo, Naoa. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar