onsdag 12 oktober 2016

Eng homework, week 41

I was about to visit my relatives in London when I took the wrong flight. The flight I took was going to Georgia in the united states. I didn’t know what to do when I landed because I was in a totally different country all by myself. My phone didn’t work because of the service so I couldn’t call home. Everyone were really stressed and nobody wanted me to borrow their phone because of the stress. A good idea would be to find someone calm and ask them instead. I looked around until I saw some chairs. There was nobody there except one brown haired girl with her back against me so I couldn’t see her face. I slowly walked towards her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned her head and looked at me and I recognized her immediately. It was Nina Dobrev from my favorite TV-show The Vampire Diaries. I borrowed her phone and we talked for about an hour. She was really nice and she told me everything about the series and about all the different vacations she had been on. She also said that she was about to film the series later today and she asked me if I wanted to come and watch. I didn’t have a better place to be so of course I said yes. 

We went out of the airport and someone drove us to the other cast members. They were all living in trailers because of the traveling. It was amazing to finally meet everyone and I couldn’t be happier. Nina had an extra bed in her trailer so I got to live with her. They recorded everyday and I was always there to help them. The recording hours were very long and stressful but everyone thought it was fun. We recorded until the sun went down and they even woke us up a few times in the middle of the night to record while it was dark outside. Everyone were really nice to me but I left two weeks later. I took the flight back to Sweden and I didn’t meet my relatives London but it was totally worth it. I had a really good time. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar