onsdag 9 september 2015

Fakebook, the best party ever.

It was the best night of my life yesterday, It was prom night. The evening started with me, Katy and Angelina. We were at my house waiting for Cara. Cara is always late for everything. I actually bought her a clock last week just for fun but I know that she already has many of them. She laughed when she got the clock I bought her and told me that she hated clocks. We started to dress up when Cara finally knocked on the door. 

The street lights were on when we walked our way to prom. The stars and the moon were clear tonight and I couldn’t stop myself from looking up a couple times. I thought that it was really hot outside even if it was at night time. We made jokes all the way and Katy started to talk about everything we ha done in high school. It’s crazy how fast the time goes. I don’t want to grow old and get a job away from my friends. I just want to be in high school doing pranks on the students and teachers. That's pretty much what I’ve done the last year, pranks. But of course, my job as an actress in LA is waiting and I’m very exited. 

We met Jack and Toby outside the school. Jack, Toby, Angelina, Katy, Cara and I are best friends. We decided to meet them outside the school so we could walk in together. 


The party was amazing. It was loud music from a playlist that Jack did by his own last week. We actually have the same taste in music. Angelina and Cara were going crazy on the dance floor. They danced for an half hour and then they started to get tired so they pushed each other in to other students. It’s actually kind of funny to watch because the people that they push each other in to usually think that they hit them with purpose so they give them angry looks. Angelina pushed Cara one last time and she ended up falling on a guy with two drinks in his hands. His white shirt got red and the situation just looked pretty bad. Cara started to apologize but Angelina was just laughing in the background. The rest of the party was amazing. We all talked a lot, we took funny pictures with each other and a lot of other students and it was just the best time of my life. I will never forget all the memories I have from high school and specially not from prom. Best party ever. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar