torsdag 17 september 2015

Fakebook, week 38.

There’s so many cool things that me and my friends would love to do or have. We want to travel the world, go to concerts, buy new clothes and other cool stuff. I love music and my favorite music styles is Hip Hop and R&B. We actually went to a concert a couple weeks ago and it was so fun. The tickets were very expensive but it was worth it. The whole school went to that concert and even my friends from other schools too. It was Amazing. 

My favorite thing to do at my spare time is to dance. I dance Hip Hop. Me and my team is going to a really famous competition in Las Vegas tomorrow. The competition is called World of dance and it goes around to different cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, San Diego, Hawaii, Boston and so much more. We have worked for this opportunity for a very long time so I really hope they like our performance. 

I don’t think there’s a special trend in makeup, clothes and hair. I’m sure that there’s some things more popular than others but there’s nothing I can think abut right now. I just feel like you should wear what you want and what you feel comfortable with. Me and many other people usually goes with jeans and a basic shirt but I think it’s really cool when I see someone with their own style. Everyone have different hair styles. Some people have blonde hair, some have brown and there’s just so many different colors that you can have. You can dye your hair in a different color if you don’t want your natural hair color. Many people have an hairstyle called ombre. Ombre is when your hair has a lighter shade on the tops. 

Many people nowadays use training shoes as an daily shoe. They do that because the shoes usually are very comfortable to walk in and thats a good thing if you walk a lot through the day. I think the most popular training shoe is from a brand called Nike. I love sneakers from nike. I think they are really comfortable to dance in and they look good too. Nike is not the only shoe brand that I like. I like Adidas, Vans and maybe Converse too. 


Everyone has different taste and that’s why I don’t think there’s a trend in food. I know that my friends love pizza and so do I. My favorite food is pizza, enchiladas, tacos and fries. Many teenagers love junk food from McDoanalds but I’ve been there so many times through the summer so I’m starting to get tired of it. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar